Sunday, March 18, 2007

Chicago, IL, USA - my first visit of the US

Aerial photo of Chicago. (taken from wikipedia.de)

The John Hancock Center!One night we had an ice storm. This was one result. The Ice layer on cars and streets was another.


Sears Tower!Fireworks at the Chicago River. An weekly event from january till march!


In our hotel room. We had to practice our presentations once more. After this we went outside for a walk. Except the ice storm it was really warm compared to Toronto. Even the temperature during the ice storm was only short under 0 °C.Sunday around noon. We all wait for the bus taking us to McCormick Place where the Pittcon conference is.The expo of the Pittcon!One night in the Leg Room, a nice bar on Division and State. We went there again the night before our flight was back to Germany. Very good Music!
The night before I had my talk I walked around in Chicago. I practiced my presentation and the others were out to have dinner. So I used my mp3-player and had a look at downtown from Lake Michigan!
Downtown.

Ice floe in the harbour.

Zhe Cloud. An chrome-plated bowl.
At Chicago River. I am standing on Michigan Ave.
At Chicago River looking east!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home