Monday, March 05, 2007

Leaving Toronto and Canada

My last day, thursday, in Toronto. The sun was shining and so I went back to downtown once more to explore the city. This time Gaston joined me!Me infront of the old City Hall of Toronto!Once more CN-Tower!Downtown. Black skyscrapers touch the rising moon!More of these black buildings!After Gab and I went to her favourite indian restaurant infront of Eaton Centre. Up to this point I had no proof I really met her! The dinner was nice exept for the chilli I bit on! I cried five minutes and everything was okay! During dimmer I gave Gab 2 kilogramms of her favourite Haribo sweets. And her T-shirt she gave me once in Vancouver (almost 2 yrs before).

Taken from the airport express shuttle bus taking me to the airport in the morning of saturday, 23rd.
My plane awaiting the passengers to board!
Toronto´s Downtown seen from the plane! The visibility was terrific.
Looking northwest into Canada, heading from Toronto to Chicago, US. Beginning of the Lake Erie overflight!
More of lake Erie! The US is just ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home