Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Lyngby, Copenhagen, Denmark

There is not much to tell about Lyngby. This is the sunset seen from my room. But usually I am still in the lab. Here it is. It is in the basement and has - unfortenatuly - no window. The cleanroom building. It´s among the best three in the world!
And the same at night. It´s a try of an HDR pic.
Last weekenend we had heavy rainfall. The sunset was nicer, wasn´t it?
Our frontyard. There was a way to the other building. Now you need at least boots to get there.The falks, as the fire fighter are called here, had a lot to do. This was 2 h after the rain. The streets were still flodded.
On sunday afternoon Felipe (from Columbia),
the house manager Anders and I went climbing. After two years of no climbing it was quite good.

Today (august, 19th) we went fishing at a slow floating river nearby our house.
Felipe got a fish first. But the fish we cought were to small to eat so we set them free again - to catch them later a second time.A house at this river.
Anders was not to lucky today. He had a big fish on the hook but he could not get it to the bank.
I got a small one as well. There!! In my hands!! And it is not a lure.
The hooks often stuck on the ground and we lost some. I am pulling hard because of a stuck hook, not because of a big fish.Felipe trying to free a hook from branches.Finally I had a big one on the hook. But when it was close to the bank it freed itself and the hook shot to my forehead. Now I have two stitches and a cut! One point for the fish!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home