Sunday, December 30, 2007

Tel Aviv, Dead Sea and Eilat with Red Sea

I arrived around 4 p.m. in Israel and Moshe picked me up at the airport. Because he had to finish work we went to the university first. Later we went to the supermarket ant then to the new harbor. There are some bars and clubs and the steakhouse we had been to the first night.
Moshe, Raz, Shy, ? and Caren in the steakhouse. Thanks for the nice welcome!
Moshe and I went to the new harbor also during my last night. But that time it was really hard to find a place to have a beer. We finally went to an Irish Pub - by the way: Irish Pubs are like McD. They are everywhere!!!
Moshe´s neighborhood.
Richie and ...
Pepper! The two lovely dogs of Moshe. BUT:
During the time Moshe and I spent in Eilat a cat must have been into the house where the dogs stayed. As Richie "loves" cats he tried to catch it and messed up the entire room. The window got broken and blood was on the walls and the wardrobe. Moshe´s sister cleaned most of it since she took care of the dogs.
Great. The first morning in Holon. It was sunny and got warm sooner. Sitting outside with the dogs, breakfast and this in november! Really nice!
Snapshot!
Moshe at the Dead Sea.
It was NOT that cold!
Tourist!
Me at the Dead Sea!
A foretaste of my hike! Subtract the palms and you are close to what it looks like in the Negev.
Moshe after the break at the Dead Sea! Next stop: Eilat!
I also wanted to visit Masada but it was to late for a stop that day. We only passed the mountain of Masada at sunset.
Moshe snorkling at the Coral Beach Resort exploring the reefs of the Red Sea or - to be more precise - the Gulf of Elat. That was great fun.
Me and
me again! For me it was the first time snorkling. Although we went snorkling without fins it was a wonderful experience.
The Coral Beach Resort.Moshe trying to relax before we went into the sea a second time.
Eilat beach.
Jordan and ...
... a ship in front of the jordanian mountains.
Back in Tel Aviv. On Rothshild Street.
On a market in Tel Aviv.
Street life in Tel Aviv.
Snapshot!
Richie, me and Pepper!
The day I flew back the german locomotive drivers planned to go on strike. Not good for me because I should arrive at 8 p.m. in Düsseldorf. But everything went alright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home